The history of “IPTV.iQ” graphical user interface development
December 2013 - “IPTV.iQ Mobile”:
- Live broadcasts on mobile devices.
- “Android” app tailored for live broadcasts.
November 2012 - version 4.4:
- Opportunity to write on the wall, push „Like“ and comment, using Facebook.
- TV Interface manuals.
May 2012 - version 4.3:
- “Facebook Share” – an opportunity to share information about what you are currently watching over IPTV on Facebook.
- This version of interface (larger font texts) is designed for low-definition TVs.
April 2012 - version 4.2:
- Flight schedules.
- Exchange rates.
March 2012 - version 4.1:
- RSS news flow – a flow of ordered daily news on the TV screen.
- “Currently most watched” – information about what is being watched by most people at the moment.
February 2012 - A new 4th-generation graphical TV user interface with the following features was launched:
- movie rentals;
- virtual movie theater;
- pausing and rewinding broadcasts;
- recording programs for later viewing;
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG);
- Home Media Gateway;
- Google Maps;
- weather forecasts;